Saturday, April 7, 2018

Congratulations Cards & CTMH Card Class 4/3/2018

In cleaning my craft closet recently, I came across a baggie with several cards I had started for my neighbor.  She wanted some cards for children who were getting adopted and, also, cards to congratulate the family.
I finished up that project today.
Here is one of the cards I made for her to give the family. 
Papers and stamp are from CTMH.  
The letter die cuts are from My Favorite Things. 
Challenges:
 
I might as well show you this card, too.
 This features an older CTMH stamp and a few cricut cuts.
Challenges:
Shopping Our Stash Challenge SOS 348 - Black, White and 1 other color
Cuttlebug Mania Challenge -  5th Anniversary Party (I chose Kerry's and Rachel's cards for inspiration; blue and a butterfly.  I used the cuttlebug for my embossing)

*******

Here are the cards we made at Joyce's 
CTMH card class this past Tuesday.  
I almost forgot to post them.
 

  
( I'll put a sentiment on this card later.)

 Nice of you to visit today!
Thank you. 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Debi! A great collection of cards and I love the ones you made for your neighbor. What a great cause to create for. Thanks so much for joining my Baker's Twine blog challenge and Good Luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards!! Love the cards with the kitchen accessories...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Through the craft room door this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous cards!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy. Wonderful cards. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creation. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenges.
    Big Hug!
    Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.